Monday, July 11, 2011

inspiration atau lack of it

Ada pertandingan menulis  ni  held by the SUN titled 'Malaysia and Me' date line on 29.7

Mcm senang tahap gila kan?! Tapi I know  a 16 year old me can write better than I can now . I bet you if this pertandingan was held five years ago I stand a better chance of winning than I do now. Now I sucked .
I literally feel dumb.
I feel like someone should be blamed for this. Should I blame myself? or should I blame my university's poor syllabus selection. Seriously, SPM punya English  paper lagi challenging dari ni. And I liked it better.

 I tried but nothing seems to come to mind . Apa taknya lepas 3 perkataan backspace 2 perkataan.

I can't not hit the DELETE button after I typed down 5 words

And then I deleted a paragraph that took me 30 minutes to type only to have a staring contest with a blank computer screen after wards.

So macammna ni? I thought about writing from my experience mase praktikal training kat Melaka but fear it will be too boring? Even with the right choice of words? 

And a contestant  can send at most 3 stories of her choice. I feel like I want to write all 3 tapi 1 pun tak siap lagi, so what should I do?

I wanted to enter a story writing competition before yg  a&w punya.  dah siap dah pun . tapi tak hantar je sebab untuk hantar perlukan receipt rm 20.00 .( banyak cekadak punya  a&w) jadi terbiar mcm tu je...

Adoi biol biol....


Rasenya mcm nak call my best friend to ask her go out with me this friday, tapi she turned me down twice, which makes me feel macam nak bunuh dia .but I missed her a lot and there are so many things I need to tell her. So biol X4

No comments:

Post a Comment