Monday, September 19, 2011

things I think bila dah menghadap buku dalam tempoh masa yg lama.





I bought this box of clay yesterday dekat kedai kat kolej satu ni. I wanted to make a lady bug, but it looked terrible. Since xde black clay, it didn't look much like a lady bug, so I decided to take the spots off.  I did this after trying to remember the  three  steps of Gene expression. What are they again : REPLICATION, TRANSCRIPTION, .....TRANSLATION. (hope benda ni ade dlm kepala otak esok sebelum dia tanya)

You see, I hated subjects about DNA mase diploma, but now I'm takin' a whole course that is all about DNA. So  rather than hating it, I decided betape susahnya pun I want to U-N-D-E-R-S-T-A-N-D and L-O-V-E it. So much so, if  I could make love to it, I would.

YAWN . I am so sleepy right now. I've been studying a lot this days, I guess I'm using my bad CGPA to menebus kemalasan mase diploma. I'm even preparing for the the next lectures to come. (I never do that while doing diploma) I guess because both of my close friend dah obtained dekan, but I haven't . So I'm using this dekan thing as a trigger for me to study harder. Sebab diorang my best friends kut,....kalo diorg boleh dapat dekan kenapa AKU TAK BOLEH ???!!!

(yawn again) I think I'll turn in early tonight.Semalam went to bed at two got up at 6.30 . rase macam nak tercabut kepala otak ni,.menyesal gila x tido awal.

No comments:

Post a Comment