Friday, September 30, 2011

Did an interview and I hope being me is enough

I did an interview for tutoring job held at my hostel. They keep asking me different questions, yet my answers remain the same, I have passion for ENGLISH and I like to present stuff. Tak cukup ke? I gotta say almost every question is about me. Only two questions that are related to tutoring. One of them is how will you attract your students to listen to you?


In many of the questions I let my personality do the talking. I don't know if that's enough, but I hope it is. Bila kita told my mom about the interview, dia kata "Ko pergi jugak? Ko bukannya minat nak jadi cikgu pun"Obviously lah kita pergi kan, bodohla kalau kita x pergikan, sebab English is my first passion, the only reason I didn't do THESOL because I do not want to be exactly like her. Yes I do not want to be a teacher but I'm madly in love with the subject.I know a lot of Others hate it,but I love it. I mean if I were to have a boyfriend then English is my balak.

Let just say I didn't hope to get the job, till I finished the interview. Which sucks, now everything I do semenjak daripada pagi tadi, is how could have I done the interview better, what are the better answers to the questions they have asked. I think I should have known who the Ex co of Academic is, but I didn't, I even pointed at the wrong person.(gila malu)

I feel extremely weird now, I mean I came to the interview hoping for nothing but coming out of  it really really wanting it. This semester, I have new roommates,A roomate of mine  Chy. She's really really cool, and hot too. after I finished the interview she wanted to do the interview too but didn't. Dia kata lepas kita done the interview  ade budak communication interview. So tak taulah if I get the job or not. Since those people are better than a bionerd like me. Dia kata kalau kita tak dapat pun mesti ada hikmahnya, mungkin nanti kita xleh cope with my studies ke ape ke, but I do hope I get the job. So pergi dulu ok...

No comments:

Post a Comment