Saturday, January 28, 2012

things I (by I, I mean my mom, dad and me) and when I have worms up my nose

wow!! two posts in one night, sometimes I even amazed myself. 
And, no I don't have worms up my nose, that's gross. My mum has been bugging me to see a doctor about my sneezes, which I've been having since : I don't know, a few years, but not all the time.  just when my nose decides to be extra sensitive on that particular time.

And the no life thing : that is sadly true. Since I lack a boyfriend, I have a best friend in which her two phones coincidentally are shut off when I want to ask her to go out with me (I know she's working, but she can't be working for 24 hours, come on..) and when I'm home I don't go out much (when you're a student and have no money you have to stay home)

So I have all these things planned out:
a) study mandarin for next semester
b) do a lot of reading for debate club and find who the Roma's are..
( dua-dua pun belum buat lagi)
c) do an art project (did that last cuti)
d) lost weight (ni dah start, tapi I've been eating a lot these days...)
e) buy a phone (my current phone does not allow me to speak to it for more than 30 seconds at a time without shutting off automatically: it is soooo advanced, I know )

Things my my mom planned out for me :
a) go see the doctor
b) learn to knit???
c) learn to cross stitch???

things my dad planned out for me:
a)"you should take the car out for a drive.." 
this was however cleverly refuted by my mom" belum bawak kereta keluar lagi dia dah accident.
 that's the only thing my dad has for me actually

things I didn't plan but did them anyways:
a) posted an ad on a dating site
b) texting with an unknown person from the dating site
c) buat aktiviti yg sgt sihat kat internet.

Bila, I'm bored, I found out, that I'm capable of doing things I do not do on normal days

Thank god, for KEFAJAR training course : TOT : Training of Trainers from 13th-16th, why can't it last longer?...

so those are the things I have planned for me... so till next time..

2 comments:

  1. That is productive. Have fun doing it as well. (",)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been weeks and I've only start revision on mandarin. I hope I'm being productive...

    ReplyDelete