Sunday, August 4, 2013

Perginya Cory Monteith...

I never thought myself as a fanatic of the entertainment industry. I listen to things I feel like listening to. I watch things I feel like watching. I was wrong. I am a big fan of Glee. I like how the show bagi nafas baru (as my mom says ) to new and old songs. Many times, I think the cover they did was better than the original songs.

 A few weeks ago the actor who played Finn  died. Being a big fan of the show, I was devastated. He was the essence of Glee. He was there when Glee started. I was hoping to see him when Glee ended as well.  Never was I am a big a fan of something,  and now that I am,  pelakon utamanya pulak kena mati...

I was even more heartbroken, when the results of the autopsy showed he died of drug abuse. Isn't in ironic how in Glee, his character was the son of a dead drug addict? My mom said, with Monteith being over 30 and all "dia sepatutnya pandai fikir dah". But still, with the show losing its edge season after season, his death is going to make the show a lot worse.

His death is a great loss, both to the show and to his fans. Although I'm sad, that he is dead, I think my mom is right, he should know better. Mungkin kalau dia cukup matang and he have think things through.. he wouldn't have met his untimely end.
And I wouldn't have to be this sedih...

No comments:

Post a Comment