Monday, September 16, 2013

Things I know I should do

So now that I am jobless, I know there are things that I should do,but I haven't have the time to do them.

Things I should do

1. LOOK FOR JOBS ( Currently hold a very active Jobstreet account)

2. HARD BIND MY DISSERTATION

3. To revise my mandarin  (Since I found that many jobs need their employees to have high proficiency in MANDARIN )

4. To revise my English and to write a short story yg tak terkeluar dari otak ( and make sure I do not get worse by the minute)

5. To start a facilitating company ( Since staying home and doing nothing does not bring in any money, just imagine how cool it would be, if sekali goyang kaki  boleh bawak masuk RM 100)

6. Maybe admit, like I have admitted to my mom and dad, "Kalo tak dapat kerja jugak by the end of this year, I should just continue my studies"

I guess three out of six, takde lah teruk sgt kan,  I have LOOK for JOBS,  Revised my English ( kalo baca and taip balik cool phrases and sentences, can be defined as revising?)  and I've already started a facebook group with my friends who are interested in starting a FACILITATING COMPANY. So Woohoo!!!

While for the others, takde  kesempatan lagi nak pi kedai fotostat untuk hard bind thesis, I like English more than I like Mandarin ( so there I've said it) , and no I am not ready to admit to myself to just give up the job search and sambung belajar. BELUM LAGI!!!

My oh my,  I  have lots of things to do being jobless kan?

2 comments:

  1. Cherish the time. Think of it as the sweetness of doing nothing.

    I have been working for 10 years, and currently studying, and sometimes I even wish, that I have more time for me to do nothing...hehehe.

    My advice, do the things that will create memories. (",)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advice, will do. But kind of hard to cherish the time, when I worry what the future holds for me. *Trying to list things that will create memories*.

    ReplyDelete