Friday, September 13, 2013

Ntah... We'll see

I woke up on Monday, feeling weird on the fact that I don't have to do the things I usually do anymore.

ATTENDING CLASSES.

My mom has embedded/ instilled/ programmed in me (from I was 7)  that I should at least study sampai degree. And I spent 16 years just doing that and I did it. A pang of jealousy hit me, when I saw the status updates of my friends who are still studying. It finally hit me that I am not a student any longer. I am both happy and empty.

Happy things end well. Takde paper perlu di repeat, pointer tak serendah masa diploma, no longer bangun awal2 pagi so that when I arrived in the lab tak payah tunggu giliran untuk guna micropippete yg already sgt sikit tu.

Empty because, I've been studying so hard all these years just to get a degree. Going out with friends till like 4.00 am for dinner and karaoke. And now that has ended, I  have come to realization there's no more to life.   Drama queen kan?

That is why I couldn't  about blog anything. Since there is really nothing going on with my life...  :(

So sekarang I will look at my jobstreet account daily, see if there are any responds to my applications and wait. Or  maybe be a good girl and  sambung master like my mom want me to..

Ntah... We'll see

4 comments:

  1. haha drama sangat ni. should enjoy masa cuti ni. nnt kerja dah start bz balik tak ingat dunia :D
    i yg jealous u dah habis belaja. now kelas i everyday start pukul 8 pagi. kene tempuh jammed dengan org pergi kerja haha.. thankgod jumaat tak ada kelas langsung hoho..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Takut kalo enjoy sgt nanti layers of fat build up in my body, lepas tu tak nak kerja dan terus kahwin, my that would be scary. Untungnya takde kelas, satu hari extra cuti lah mcm tu, kalo dah kerja dah mane dapat jumaat cuti kan?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha jangan enjoy things like that. if you fikir tak dapat kerja nak kahwin memang kahwin lah haha.. senang kata be positive je rad za. ada rezeki kerja adalah kan. janji be positive and work hard. pergi la work out ke jogging semua tempat kan. mana tahu badan pon fit and dapat kerja lagi senang. tak pon dapat kahwin sebab badan dah hot ;) kalau dah kerja, maybe sabtu pon still kene kerja.
    *obviously aku x pernah jumpa kau, kalau kau mmg dah kurus hot good for you, and if tak sorry kalau aku gurau kasar pasal berat badan rad za haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aminn badan hot kan. mmg x kurus pun duduk rumah, sebab kalo x makan nanti kena suruh makan and I can't gi jogging sebab takut kena culik. But I do exercise, setakat nak maintain je. so thanx for advice.

      Delete