Monday, November 25, 2013

What I woke up to today

I live here.
Dekat tepi bukit. Bukit Tampin namenya.
I think it was a pretty sight. Don't you?
Well, I am not very good with the camera..
I've been living here for like thirteen years now.
I used to hate it here, since I felt like I've been forced to move.
But since I started secondary school  mungkin secara x sedarnya I started to like it here.

You see I am a kampung girl, always has been, always will be. The kampung I grew up in was called Slim Village, Slim River Perak. Ulu sgt.... jauh sgt....... I moved to a town when I was 10 sangatlah upset mase tu....

You see I've been praying to God recently to give me a job.
And now I think God has given me more that what I've  wanted

I have two job offers.
One as a customer service. Basically doing basic office work. And should anything goes wrong ,I'll be the person the customers will look for. It is for a renowned  courier company.

The other as a trainer. To help people and companies to find the best in them and use that to help them grow. There will  be a lot of traveling too. So I think it  would be fun.

Both jobs I believe are the same. I get to meet people. But I think the other one is more in my area. Both jobs are dekat city. The second one is at Damansara Perdana. And this place scares the hell out of me. Sgt banyak kereta and I am not a very strong driver.  So today I woke up thinking, nanti kerja dah x dapt tgk sights like these and do stuff that I am doing now. Kind of why I got out of the house mase matahari pun belum nampak lagi.

Esok I need to tell the latter company, that I am taking their offer.Kind of why I am feeling weird right now. I am afraid that as I go into actual work I might lose my personality,  my passion,  and a bunch of other stupid stuff.

Other than the magnificent view, this is what I woke up to today...

No comments:

Post a Comment