Sunday, June 17, 2012

can I have brains for dinner, perhaps my classmates'?

I find it hard to live my life doing something I love.
Bila assignment dan test berlambak.  Tahu jelah   a week before exam week
Bila two work appointments have been cancelled which shifted off my whole schedule for today and perhaps my entire week.
Its the mandarin video that worries me ( 1 scene pun x rakam lagi ) dgn 4 tests  reserved  untuk 4 hari and a lab report due on thursday and a project paper and presentation on tuesday..

Could also be because all I  had today was a cup of milo, peanut butter cookies and cintan tom yam for lunch. (I figured after, we shoot our movie, we will go out to eat)
So right now, I'm feeling kind of numb and empty inside perhaps due to the hunger and the depression that seems to envelop me because my classsmates cancelled everything today.

Feeling like a zombie today, can I have brains for dinner?


No comments:

Post a Comment