Friday, July 27, 2012

Its not fair, I want to have breakfast too...

I  am now on a train  heading home. 
Its not fair. One of the things I now, hate to do in a fasting month, is balik rumah naik train. 

Why????you may ask....

The tourists are eating. I like to eat during a train ride, it is one of the nikmat of berjalan jauh.  Tapi since it is ramadhan...

Masuk masuk je, train, dah bau food these tourist are having for breakfast.I think I had a sniff of McMuffin. That was me before fasting month. I was the one who supposed to buy McD's Breakfast. I use to do that, beli banyak  banyak makanan, lepas tu makan dalam train.

Tapi since it is ramadhan...
Ambik bau jelah. Damn these tourists, its not fair. I want to have breakfast too.

Tulah rajin bebeno ambik intersesi mase bulan puasa....

My seat

1 comment:

  1. Aw ... poor baby. Kalau I naik keretapi, dalam 10 minit I dah pengsan punya la. I ♥♥♥♥♥ to sleep in the train, hehehe. Tu pasal tak leh naik keretapi sorang2; kang terlepas stesen.

    =P

    Ramadhan mubarak, Rad Za!

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete