Friday, December 28, 2012

life lessons 2012: people 101

I've been watching a lot of videos on you tube  lately that I haven't been reading or writing a lot, so having a  a really difficult time to start off this post.

Today is the 28th of December , I carried out my event on the 18th of November. Although it was small and the event name indicated it was going to be boring (although I can assure you it wasn't) it turned out to be pretty well.

some othose attended the event
One thing I did learn was that, event management walaupun dalam sekecik-kecik event, there are a lot things that goes on dekat belakang tabir. That was a very important lesson. Which reminded me not to ever  mengumpat, mengomplen (wujudkah perkataan tersebut)  pasal org punya event sesuka hati.

I guess this taught me untuk  lebih respect event management business ( dah buat, baru tau bukan senang) dan lebih menghargai  events yg UiTM set up kan

The second would be, is I have learnt  to WORK  with people ( selama ni aku kerja dengan monkeys kah). When you work with PEOPLE, it mengajar kau how to be a part of your subordinates and still conduct them. This a skill I yet have to master, sebab hari tu ade my KEFAJAR peers yg agak garang, I felt like disagreeing, tapi didn't, sebab takut dengan dia. Sedangkan I was project manager KAN?

I also learn to be thankful for those yg AJK dan bukan  AJK  who have helped me out. Either sebab kesian nampak project manager tengah angkat kotak air yg sgt berat @ bertujuan mengusya, apa-apa pun Thank you, you guys, couldn't have done it without you.

All and all what I can say is event that  I would regard as my training wheel, dah selesai. So now I can move on to larger and more meaningful things: trip to THAILAND anyone?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment