Tuesday, July 30, 2013

My family (dearest cousin)

I have this cousin... I wrote about her in a previous post... She 's a very 'sihat' five- year old (if you know what I mean). Since she lives with my grandmother, my aunt and her dad.... there's not really things for her  to do ataupun someone to play with...  rasa nya tu sebab she gained a few pounds....

So when we (by we I mean my parents  and  I) came over to break fast last week... she gets really excited. I guess sebab ade org untuk hiburkan dia... but my god  she was really active  (not to mention heavy) and sgt manja...my mom  rase agak kesian kat dia.. she has no one to play with on a daily basis...

That weekend, my mom and me (or is it my my mom and  I) pergi beli baju raya untuk at the nearest  Mydin.. since we managed to get her measurements that night... you wouldn't believe how hard is it untuk cari baju kurung for a five-year old dengan ukuran pinggang 32 inci.. in the month of ramdhan of all months.. where semua org keluar untuk shopping... dari bawah sampai ke atas,  from that baju kurung to this baju kurung,... dengan my mom  with her measuring tape... when we finally found... mind you baju kurung yg sgt panjang that is meant untuk budak yg berumur 8thn kut... my mom search the mall again for a baju blouse but to no avail...

See susah untuk cari baju raya.. untuk budak yg agak 'sihat' ...maybe if she's living a healthier lifestyle  doing and eating healthy things... dia mungkin x kan debab...... and mungkin x masih pakai diaper mcm sekarang (I'm glad that my grandmother didn't babysat me too long)

I love her.. she's my family,  she's practically the little sister I've never had.. maybe because  she's a debab resurrection  of me... but I seriously think she's better off living with her parents and her brother.... at least she would be a lot more discipline and living a healthier lifestyle too...
 But what can I do my my uncle (her dad) mane boleh tinggal  my nenek mcm tu je... since my  nenek sgt syg my uncle that he can't live by himself...


I pray that my cousin syg as she gets older will have colourful and enriched life... ( a little discipline and structure wouldn't hurt of course)

No comments:

Post a Comment