Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sahur with my dad...

4.50 am: I was woken up not by my dad but by kids on motorcycles yelling Sahur!! Sahur!!
For the first time in days I  woke up by myself. Well mostly I got up to pee. Then I will monitor my dad reheat my mom's cooking for sahur.... while I wait (I'm so helpful ... I know)

It has been a while since I write or read anything worth reading.. I always wanted to write but usually would succumb to kesibukan atau laziness. Nampaknya I decided to write dalam bulan ramadhan...  I forgot It was like to do what I like to do.. to write what I like to write, to read what I like to read... I guess that is the price being a final year student...tapi lepas ni dah tak jadi final year student dah once I've submitted my dissertation (which I am still procrastinating to finish up). Is it weird that I want to finish this as quickly as possible.. tapi rasa sedikit sedih that I'm finishing my degree?

" Tu budak2 je tu kacau tu. Dah lah banyak kaum"
I didn't think they are hooligans at first.. tapi I guess what he said kind of make sense. I wish my dad would said a lot more to me.. bukan mase sahur je but like on a daily basis... because when my mom is at school.. there's really nothing to talk about. It feels kind of awkward...

my cat at 5.20 am
That sahur ends with my cat mengada with my dad and have a "sahur" session of his own




No comments:

Post a Comment