Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Cakitnya....

It is my week off fasting. Aside from boleh makan di siang hari dan boleh makan tengahari dengan my mom, tak berapa suka bila  merasa excruciating pain caused by my uterus when it contracts and relaxes.  I kind of wished for this. Bukan sebab penat puasa tapi I have jpj test (again) this week.

I passed the road test and the circuit accept for one : the damned tiga penjuru. So I have to  do the whole circuit all over again. Now I can't eat or sleep without picturing myself driving in the circuit and doing it right this time. Hari tu sikit lagi nak lepas. sikit lagi, tapi sebab rushing....owwh God menyesalnya. dah lah I was the first one to do the test. No 1, bayangkan pressure nya, dahlah kena marah pak cik jpj tu sebab naik BUKIT tanpa arahan.  bencinya,,,

So I've been praying to god let my period come early this month,or later after the jpj test. let me be calm and collected while doing the HILL, the PARKING and 3-Penjuru and let me pass with flying colours , the first part obviously Allah dah makbulkan. Yang second tu je...

kawan-kawan lain yg ambik lesen same-same when I was 18 dah ade lesen . Kita je. Because of this I can't concentrate and do other things I want to do, blogging , finish the green tech essay, siapkan segala borang dan barang untuk masuk u. My mind sgt cluttered sekarang . God .....

So I know the cramps will be over by tomorrow, thursday nanti will be another driving practice, jumaat test jpj. Lepas tu MERDEKAAAAAA . Wahahaha . To those who read my blog , tolong doa pass test jpj okey?

Can't wait till the day I can drive (I can drive, takde lesen je) , get bored with driving, get a job, get bored with my job, lepas tu get bored with my life and then die ( sorry, sedikit dark sebab my cramps is really irritating)



No comments:

Post a Comment