Sunday, August 21, 2011

JPJ test was yesterday

I passed.  which was great. My mom said I should write it down in my diary.   And I guess I was happy about it. Perhaps because I was smiling tapi  didn't realize that I was. Semua orang boleh teka I passed without the need for me to tell them I passed. 

I think I mentioned the word passed too many times

So I met this girl. She said she recognized me, because we went to this tuition center together when we were like 12. She didn't pass by the way. The JPJ test that is.  She said she remembers me because I was good at English then. That's not the point.

She too studied at UiTM and graduating  this October. Now, this is the part where I'm not so happy. From my previous post, I've already mentioned I don't want do my convocation. Now I don't want to do it even more.

She said when we are going to take our scrolls there will be this huge LCD  screen, showing the student names and stars. These stars are supposed to show our grades. For example 5 stars if you are 4 pointer student. So since I did not obtain more than 3.00, I guess I will not obtain any stars. :(

Dia kata mcm ni, "Alah orang tak sempat pun tengok, semua busy mase tu".  I guess what I'm trying to say here I am so very ashamed of myself that I did not do well. That I did not obtain stars. I've been an OK student mase kat sekolah UPSR, PMR, I did not obtain straight A's but I was still proud of myself. And I wish I could just skip the graduation day. Tapi my mom and  dad really really  nak be there. So I guess I'm doing this for them.
For now I just want to do my degree and passed with flying colours bukan mcm mase kat diploma passed borderline...


So yeah, I can now drive legally on the streets. By drive legally, I mean drive macam babeng.


No comments:

Post a Comment